Photographed in Crash Studios, Liverpool during rehearsals with psychedelic rock trio Limehawk.
What a great photograph. Is it any wonder that A Smaller Hell is set in this weird and wonderful town?
1. Opening my cards, especially my nephew Baxter’s, which he had picked himself. It had three Bengal tigers on it, just like Richard Parker from Life of Pi.
2. Listening to Rory Gallagher with my dad, like we used to on our way to work in the van.
3. Nando’s for lunch with the family, despite Bax’s little accident (“Me threw up on my chips”).
4. Reading all my lovely birthday wishes online.
5. Answering Baxter’s very insightful questions about Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade while we watched it on TV (we skimmed over National Socialism somewhat).
6. Pillow-fighting with Baxter on “The Mountain”.
7. Drinking fine whisky with one of my oldest friends, talking blues and guitars and laughing like drains.
8. Blade Runner Blues and deserted, sparkly streets on the walk home.
A Smaller Hell
Diary of a Caveman
The Horseman's Dream
Knights of Snowdonia
#esoteric #adventure #crime #scifi #weird
"Memorial" is a utopian short story set in a world where death no longer exists. It charts a family's trip to the "memorial" site, where they can experience death through the consciousness of a famous poet of their choosing. #ComingSoon #RareExoticBreeds #ShortStoryCollection
A 69 year old, Nick Georges has risked his life climbing a 650ft crane and planting a Palestinian flag on it next to the US embassy.
That a person in London would resort to something this drastic says alot about the depth of this enduring injustice.
Disgraceful move by Naftali Bennett to commence his term with violence and not negotiation. Thousands of people have been left devastated, living among rubble following the recent spate of violence on Gaza. The bombing must immediately cease.