Photographed in Crash Studios, Liverpool during rehearsals with psychedelic rock trio Limehawk.
What a great photograph. Is it any wonder that A Smaller Hell is set in this weird and wonderful town?
1. Opening my cards, especially my nephew Baxter’s, which he had picked himself. It had three Bengal tigers on it, just like Richard Parker from Life of Pi.
2. Listening to Rory Gallagher with my dad, like we used to on our way to work in the van.
3. Nando’s for lunch with the family, despite Bax’s little accident (“Me threw up on my chips”).
4. Reading all my lovely birthday wishes online.
5. Answering Baxter’s very insightful questions about Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade while we watched it on TV (we skimmed over National Socialism somewhat).
6. Pillow-fighting with Baxter on “The Mountain”.
7. Drinking fine whisky with one of my oldest friends, talking blues and guitars and laughing like drains.
8. Blade Runner Blues and deserted, sparkly streets on the walk home.
A Smaller Hell
Diary of a Caveman
The Horseman's Dream
Knights of Snowdonia
#esoteric #adventure #scifi #crime #horror
Writey. Musical. Must be near the sea at all times. In love with art. Perennial outsider. INFJ. Terrible dancer. https://t.co/xuU2RRnqbA
We have just reached 360,000 subscribers at 'Kids' Poems and Stories with Michael Rosen' - over 400 videos of poems, stories, interviews, jokes and songs. Very proud we've established this without any reviews or publicity, innit, @J0e_R0sen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7D-mXO4kk-XWvH6lBXdrPw
I wonder if they've fallen down the back of the same sofa as the Westminster abuse files? Theresa?
The UK Government has conveniently 'lost' a file on its involvement with Israel's nuclear weapons arsenal.
🤔🤔🤔🤔 No surprises there then
#photography #photo #photographer #Church #Russian
My dad was ahead of his time with this one. Love @DonAireyMusic's keys on this. #ClimateChange #70sRock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZZnbhrZpLw
Aeolian harp. https://twitter.com/museumtoday/status/1218428100335284224
Björk and Microsoft use AI to create music that changes with the sky https://www.engadget.com/2020/01/17/bjork-and-microsoft-ai-sky-music/