Photographed in Crash Studios, Liverpool during rehearsals with psychedelic rock trio Limehawk.
What a great photograph. Is it any wonder that A Smaller Hell is set in this weird and wonderful town?
1. Opening my cards, especially my nephew Baxter’s, which he had picked himself. It had three Bengal tigers on it, just like Richard Parker from Life of Pi.
2. Listening to Rory Gallagher with my dad, like we used to on our way to work in the van.
3. Nando’s for lunch with the family, despite Bax’s little accident (“Me threw up on my chips”).
4. Reading all my lovely birthday wishes online.
5. Answering Baxter’s very insightful questions about Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade while we watched it on TV (we skimmed over National Socialism somewhat).
6. Pillow-fighting with Baxter on “The Mountain”.
7. Drinking fine whisky with one of my oldest friends, talking blues and guitars and laughing like drains.
8. Blade Runner Blues and deserted, sparkly streets on the walk home.
A Smaller Hell
Diary of a Caveman
The Horseman's Dream
Knights of Snowdonia
#esoteric #adventure #crime #scifi #weird
Writey. Musical. Must be near the sea at all times. In love with art. Perennial outsider. INFJ. Terrible dancer. https://t.co/xuU2RRnqbA
It's not incompetence.
#eugenicism #supremacism #objectivism
All the stories, poetry, music and interactive fictions are totally free with no sign-up required.
THD still on offer with code REVELATIONS for 66% off.
Hope you find something fun.
#writing #indieauthor #INFJ #speculative #psychological #existential
‘In Roman times, emperors would throw Christians to the lions. It was the mess that people liked. We’ve moved on since then,’ she said, shining the torch into Arthur’s pupils. ‘Somewhat.’
#speculative #psychological #horror #novel #ebook #technocracy
Thinking about retraining as an optician.